1. P. Aarne Vesilind, William A. Worrel, Debra R. Reinhart. Solid Waste Engineering. Brooks/Cole Thomson Learning. 2002.
2. George Tchobanoglous, Hilary Theisen, Samuel Vigil. Integrated Solid Waste Management Engineering Principles and Management Issues. Consulting Editors. Irwin McGrow - Hill companies. 1993.
3. Drejer A.A., Sachkov A.N., Nikolsky K.S., Marinin Y.I., Mironov A.V. Solid industrial and household waste products, their properties and processing. Moscow, 2002 / www.musor.net/solid.html.
4. Seriev V.N. Oxygen-free processing of waste products - process "Purvoks". 28.11.2002 13:00/ www.cci.glasnet.ru.
5. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Municipal Solid Waste in the United States:2005 Facts and Figures.
6. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Municipal Solid Waste in the United States:2005 Data Tables.
7. Moscow: the capital refuse does not reach dumps. 18.05.2003 21:27 / www.news.battery.ru.
8. Popov A. м., Grinberg J.M., Smoljarenko V.D., Rosleakov A.V. Complex of engineering decisions for processing and recycling of waste products in the big cities and economic efficiency of such decisions. 28.11.2002. 16:09/ www.recyclers.ru.
9. йЮtys M. Dumps of household waste products and incinerate factories - sources of dioxins. 25.11.2002 20:21 / www.svoboda.org.
10. The new concept of waste processing products in Moscow on the basis of the regional centers. 28.11.2002 15:16/ www.cci.glasnet.ru.
11. Kiev has thought up what to do with refuse. 18.11.2003 09:35/ www.nestor.minsk.by.
12. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Standards of Performance for New Stationary Sources and Guidelines for Control of Existing Sources: Municipal Solid Waste Landfills. Final rule and guideline. Federal Register, Mar. 12, 1996.
13. Chongrak Palprasert. Organic Waste Recycling: Technology and Management/Second Edition. John Wiley and Son. New York, 1996, p. 115-165.
14. Steven P. Reynolds. The German Recycling Experiment and its Lessons for United States Policy. Villanova Environmental Law Journal. Vol. V1! 995, Number 1.
15. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Municipal Solid Waste. Frequently Asked Questions about Recycling and Waste Management.
16. Shantarin V.D., Shinkeev G.M., Ivlev I.P., etc. Processing of solid household waste products. 21.01.2003 09:40/ www.promeco.hl.ru.
17. Problems of solid household waste and actions of the public. 29.11.2002 15:27/ www.ineca.narod.ru.
18. Genetic memory of oxygen starvation. Plants of burning refuse oppress all alive. 28.11.2002/ www.ng.ru.
19. Red worms √ the most reliable processors of household waste products. 09:13/ www.unipak.ru.
20. Yufit S.S. Incinerate factories √ rubbish heap in the sky. Ecoline, 1998.
21. Marjorie J. Clarke √ Environmental Scientist Resource Recovery and Waste Disposal Planning. Minimizing Emissions from Resource Recovery. New York City Department of Sanitation. International Workshop on Municipal Waste Insineration. Sponsored by: Environment Canada. Meridien Hotel, Montreal, Quebec. October 1-2, 1987. Second Edition.
22. Fedorov L.A. Dioxins as ecological danger: a retrospective show and prospects. M.Nauka. 1993 √ 266Я. (www.seu.ru/cci/lib/books/dioksiny/).
23. Technologies of processing of solid household waste products. 21.01.2003 09:40/www.promeco.hl.ru.
24. Afonin D.G., Ragulskaya M.V. Particularity of adaptation of human body to technogenic factors of a modern megacity. 08.07.2003 09:27./ www.sciteclibrary.com.
25. Vorsanova S.G., Ahmedova Z.A., Demidova I.A., etc. Cytogenetic characteristic of children with nephropaty from the region polluted with heavy metals. / www.dialysis.ru/magazine/2000_3/chi_neph.php.
26. Knatko V.M., Knatko M.V., Scherbakova е.б. Iлл √ technology against waste products (Artificial reproduction of natural processes of mineral formation √ a perspective direction of neutralization and recycling of industrial wastes). Energy: economics, technology, ecology. - ╧ 12, 2001, page 29-35.
27. The newspaper ⌠ The Star Ledger ■. New Jersey, USA. 10.27.1998.
28. Broun A., Enermy P., and Saphire D. Energy Recovery through Waste Combustion. Elsevier Applied Science, Inc. 1988. П. 252.
29. яlarke, M.J., DeKadt, M., and Saphire D. Burning Garbage in the USA. Practice vs. State of Art. Inform Inc. 1991. p. 146-147.
30. Pan L.N. Ekology and technological processes of modern methods of processing of solid household waste products. 08.01.2003 10:40/ www.sciteclibrary.com.
31. Everett B. Woodruff, Herbert B. Lammers, Thomas F. Lammers. Steam Plant Operation. 7th Edition. Division of the McGraw-Hill Companies, 1998. Chapter 13. Waste-to-Energy Plants, p.729-774.
32. Joseph A. Salvato, Nelson L. Nemerow, Franklin J. Acardy. Environmental Engineering. 5th Edition. John Willey and Sons, Inc. 2003. Chapter 5. Solid Waste Management, p. 755 √ 888.
33. U.S.Pat. No.5862762. Method and Facility for Refuse Iincineration Using a Fire-Grate-Type Incinerator and with Separation of Non-combustibles. 1999
34. The Wall Street Journal. August 11, 1993, p. A1 √ A2.
35. The burning refuse provide New York with the electric power. 05.03.2004 18:02/ www.waste.ru/modules/news/article.php?storyid=288.
36. Winn Rosch. Butteries. The past, the future and the present. Section: Fuel elements: liquid ЛЕthanol as an energy source. Translation. The original: Extremetech. 13.08.2001/ www.3dnews.ru/digital/battery/index02.htm.
37. Power industry: the present and the future. Section: the Motorcycle with fuel elements. 07.03.2003/www.compulenta.ru.
38. Paul Connett. Municipal Waste Incineration. A Poor Solution for the Twenty First Century at the Annual International Conference ⌠ Waste √ to √ Energy ■. Nov. 24 √ 25, 1998. www.workonwaste.org/index.html.
39. The review of modern technologies of liquid fuel reception from a biomass by fast pyrolysis. 06.01.2003 21:59/ www.sciteclibrary.com.
40. U.S. Pat. No.4485745. Method for Thermal Processing of Solid Waste and the Apparatus for Carrying out the Method. 1984.
41. U.S. Pat. No.5669317. Plant for Thermal Waste Disposal and Process for Operating Such a Plant. 1977.
42. U.S. Pat. No.5445087. Apparatus for Incinerating Waste Material. 1995.
43. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Compilation of Air Pollutant Emission Factors. Vol. 1, Fifth Edition. AR √ 42; Nobles 2.1 √ 2; 2.1 √ 4; 2.1 √ 7; 2.1 √ 9).
44. U.S. Pat. No. 5134944. Processes and Means for Waste Resources. 1992.
45. The patent of Ukraine ╧ 57984 A. Unit for pyrolysis of waste. 2003.
46. About use of plasma technologies for waste processing. 18.11.2003 09:25/ www.unipak.ru/.
47. Installation for Medical and Hazardous Waste Treatment Using the AC Plasma √ Arc System. Soliton √ NTT with Institute of Problems of Electrophisics. http://soliton .msk.ru/hazard.html 12.21.2002.
48. Belkov V.л. Methods of technology and the concepts of recycling carbon containing industrial and solid household waste products. 21.01.2003 12:03/ www.promeco.hl.ru.
49. Lipert J.I., Malikova M.J. Recycling of oil sludges by chemical method at the oil refining enterprise. Promeco. November, 3 2002./ www.hitechno.ru/tek-4.doc.
50. Zharov O.A., etc. Modern Russian technologies, vol. 2. Technologies and the equipment for processing and recycling of oil containing waste products and oil sludges. The directory. Ecoline. Yaroslavl, 2003.
51. Zajnullin H.N., Minigazimov N.S., Rasvetalov V.A. Recycling and neutralization of oil containing waste products. Section 6.3. Oil sludge waste products / hitec.bash.ru.
52. Multiphase division of oil containing sewage by installation UPPр20. Purpose of technology./ www.technosfera.ru./.ptrn.htm.
53. Berezovskaya J. War for waste products. The Ukrainian business weekly journal "Contracts" / ╧ 39 from 27.09.2004.
54. Muzipov H.N., Nalobova E.V., Shantarin V.D. Utilization of ground sediment of oil tanks without waste. 21.01.2003 11:29/ www.promeco.hl.ru.
55. Installations of non-polluting recycling will clear from waste products of oil refining. 15.12.2003 09:18/ www.waste.ru.
56. Kremer ю.I. About prospects of joint thermal processing of solid household waste and sewage sediments. 26.11.2002 22:38/ www.gke.wl.dvgu.ru.
57. U.S. Pat. No.4753181. Incineration Process. 1988.
58. U.S. Pat. No.5630366. Process for Autothermal Iincineration of Sludge and Optionally in Addition of Household Refuse. 1977.
59. U.S. Pat. No.6412428. Method and Apparatus for Drying and Incineration of Sewage Sludge. 2002.
60. Paevsky A.I. Eaters of poisons. An illustration: physorg.cНЛ / 03.29.2007.